ESVS 2022 Membership Offer for National Societies
All your members are ESVS members ↓
Membership benefits include:
- $Almost 30% discount on ESVS membership fees
- $FREE access to the ESVS e-library - scientific and educational resources : videos, podcasts, abstract book, online interactive textbook
- $FREE Online access to the EJVES, the European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- $FREE access to the ESVS Masterclass
- $(NEW!) Discount on 12-month online subscription to JVS Journal of Vascular Surgery and JVS : Venous and Lymphatic Disorders
- $Significant discount on 12-month print subscription to the EJVES
- $Significant discount on ESVS Translational Spring Meeting registration fees
- $Over 400€-discount on article-processing charges in EJVES Vascular Forum
- $Eligibility for grant applications* including (NEW!) Vascular Forum publishing grants
- $Significant discount on ESVS Annual Meeting registration fees
ESVS offers National Vascular Societies the opportunity to become ESVS members, whereby all members of the Society
automatically become ESVS members.
In addition, your society will benefit from:
- $Possibility of nominating your own ESVS Council representative, providing you have more than 10 full members (20 for non-European countries)
- $Promoting your Society internationally by sharing your success stories in the new ESVS bi-monthly newsletter, read by 2,700 members
ESVS also offers a ‘group-only’ agreement, whereby only those of your members who want to be ESVS members will subscribe.
Individual ESVS membership through your National Society allows your members to enjoy ESVS membership at a discounted rate, and benefit from the membership benefits listed above.
Membership Categories and Special Fees for 2022
- $Full European Members: vascular surgeons.
- $Trainee Members: vascular surgeons in training.
- $Senior/retired Members: vascular surgeons aged over 65 with at least five years of membership.
Full European member
Senior/retired or trainee member
Add printed journal to any category
€163 (instead of €228)
In order to apply for Group or Society Membership, please send us the list of members who would like to join by using the
Excel spreadsheet provided by the ESVS Secretariat. Please be sure to include the shipping address of those members who
choose to pay for the printed journal. Upon receipt of this information, we will send you an invoice. Please note that you
can send your member lists in several batches. Memberships will only be activated once the payment has been received
Contact Rebecca Melham via email@example.com