- This event has passed.
VISAR (Vienna Interdisciplinary Symposium on Aortic Repair)
20 May 2022 @ 00:00 - 21 May 2022 @ 00:00
The VISAR (Vienna Interdisciplinary Symposium on Aortic Repair) will be held from May 20-21, 2022, in Vienna/Austria.
Over the course of VISAR 2022, you’ll be informed about newest findings and knowledge related to aortic diseases, get an insight into ongoing trials, exchange with your peers and learn from international experts! Take the opportunity to actively contribute to the meeting by submitting a case to present, by participating in the debates & discussions and getting educated by attending some of the small group hands-on sessions!
The program once again consists on a well-balanced mixture of state-of-the-art lectures on management of challenging cases and complications, related case presentations and discussions, and hands-on training sessions on different topics related to aortic therapy as well.
VISAR 2022 will focus mainly on several timely topics – including the following:
1) How to approach the hostile neck – fEVAR can fit all?
2) Education and Recruitement – how to ensure aortic therapy in and for the future?
3) The TEVAR and EVAR toolbox – what’s new?
4) Aortic valve and aortic root – state of the art treatment at a glance
5) The infected (Stent)graft
Congress venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Schubertring 5-7, 1010 Vienna, Austria