VASCUNET Vascular Access Group
The vascular access group is created with the aim to be able to register surgical procedures performed by vascular surgeons to treat patients with advance renal failure.
• Promote the scientific dissemination of surgical outcomes to the international community
• To develop protocols for surgical procedures to improve the quality of the clinical assistance
• To identify quality standards that allows surgical activities with guarantee of success.
• To develop multicenter research projects focused in improving the quality of vascular access procedures.
• Organize international networks to unify surgical criteria related to the vascular access.
Andrew Choong Tze Liang
Research Documents / Current Projects
• Patient centred AVF closure after successful kidney transplantation
Resources: Clinical Practice Guidelines and Consensus statements
Group Member Access