VASCUNET Venous Group
This group is created with the intention of giving greater visibility to the work that many vascular surgeons carry out in the field of venous diseases through the research of surgical techniques and analysis of outcomes.
• To develop protocols for clinical management of venous diseases such as deep vein thrombosis, venous leg ulcers, varicose veins protocols, etc.
• To identify quality standards that allow surgical activities with a guarantee of success.
• To develop multicentre research projects focused on improving the quality of venous diseases treatments and follow-up.
• To organise international networks to unify treatment criteria for venous diseases.
Research Documents / Current Projects
• Reporting standards on venous diseases
Resources: Clinical Practice Guidelines and Consensus statements
Group Member Access
See Chapter 10. Information for patients (Pages: 249-252) in the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2022 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Chronic Venous Disease of the Lower Limbs.