Interpretation of ESVS 2024 Clinical Practice Guidelines—How to treat PAD patients with arterial thromboembolic lesions
3rd of November @ 06:00 – 08:00 CET
Chaired and moderated by Zhong Chen, Wei Guo, Weiguo Fu, Christian-Alexander Behrendt, and Joakim Nordanstig.
The panellists will be Xiangchen Dai, Xiaobin Tang, Yongjun Li, Lianrui Guo, and Anne Lejay.
- The new ESVS clinical practise guideline on asymptomatic lower limb PAD and intermittent claudication: development, general concepts, overall patient management and important highlights – Joakim Nordanstig
- Lower limb peripheral arterial disease risk factor management – Christian-Alexander Behrendt
- Best lower limb revascularisation practise in patients with intermittent claudication, leave nothing behind? – Anne Lejay
- The application of drug coated balloon in BTK – Xin Jia
- A multicenter study comparing the efficacy of endovascular therapy in patients with intermittent claudication and severe lower limb ischemia – Meng Ye
- Selection of instruments for treating arterial thromboembolic lesions – Zilun Li
Time for panel discussion will be allocated after every presentation.