Director for European Vascular Surgery Journals LTD
This is the oversight and financial management company for the ESVS journals. The responsibilities include overseeing the publishing contract, reviewing the performance of the journals and apportioning the Editors’ honoraria. The position is not renumerated.
A new director is needed from April 2023 to replace Janet Powell who will have completed her term of office. The new member’s term of office is 5 years.
The essential requirements for this post are:
- ESVS member not holding any other ESVS office
- Expertise & experience in scientific publishing (including for non-ESVS journals)
- Strong personal publication record
- Willing to contribute to the continuing success of the society journals
- Attend the 2 meetings of the Directors each year and intervening online meetings as necessary.
Please send your letter of application with supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2022.