The ESVS is looking for 3 members to join its Guidelines Steering Committee as from 1st of May 2022.
The main objective of the ESVS Guidelines Steering Committee is the development of Clinical Practice Guidelines on various vascular topics. The committee is represented by 15 members and includes a Chair, a Coordinator and 13 members
Who can apply:
Active European vascular surgeons (not retired from clinical practice) who are
- ESVS members
- EJVES reviewers
- and have previous experience in guidelines writing or review process
What is expected from you:
- Proactively participate in the guidelines’ development strategy
- Review the guidelines being produced during your term in office
- Attend steering committee meetings: 2 meetings (1 in spring and 1 at the ESVS annual meeting) and additional videoconferences as needed.
- Work on voluntary basis
- Respect ESVS procedures, vision and mission
What’s in it for you:
- Join an international team of experts and develop your network within the ESVS
- Be listed as a reviewer in the publication of the guidelines reviewed during your term in office
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivations to join the ESVS Guidelines Steering Committee
- Please provide any additional documents proving your previous experience in guidelines writing or review process
- The applications together with all the supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please address them to Prof Philippe Kolh (Chair of the Guidelines Steering Committee), Prof. Anders Wanhainen (Chair Elect) and/or Dr. Riikka Tulamo (Guidelines coordinator) through firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to submit your application: 28.02.2022
Successful candidates will be contacted in April and will start their term on the 1st of May 2022 and for a duration of 3 years.