The ESVS is looking for a motivated member to become the next Chair of the Guidelines Steering Committee as from April 2022 and for a 3-year term. The successful candidate will shadow the current Chair from October 2021 until April 2022.
The main objective of the ESVS Guidelines Steering Committee is the development of Clinical Practice Guidelines on various vascular topics. The committee is represented by 15 members and includes a Chair, a Coordinator and 13 members
Who can apply:
Active European vascular surgeons (not retired from clinical practice) who are
- ESVS members
- EJVES reviewers
- and have strong experience in guidelines writing and review process
What is expected from you:
- Lead and manage the guidelines’ development strategy
- Review the guidelines being produced during your term in office
- Chair the steering committee meetings: 2 meetings (1 in spring and 1 at the ESVS annual meeting) and additional videoconferences as needed.
- Report regularly to the Executive Committee and ESVS Council
- Work on voluntary basis
- Respect ESVS procedures, vision and mission
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining (i) your motivations to join the ESVS Guidelines Steering Committee and (ii) your strategy to further develop the Guidelines and Guidelines-related activities (max 3 pages)
- Please provide any supporting documents proving your previous experience in guidelines writing and review process
- The applications together with all the supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline to submit your application: 31.07.2021
Successful candidate will be contacted end September 2021.
Please address them to Prof Philippe Kolh (Chair of the Guidelines Steering Committee) and/or Dr Riikka Tulamo (Guidelines coordinator) through firstname.lastname@example.org