27th – 28th September 2019, Hamburg
Join us at our free special educational event in Hamburg!
Through lectures and interactive sessions, this 2 half-day meeting will cover the following topic:
Optimising Patient Care for PAD Patients: Implementing Strategies for Prevention
The scientific part is sponsored by
- Optimise current vacsular protection strategies to reduce the residual cardiovascular and limb risk in patients with PAD.
- Share evolving practical pathways and guiding principles for patients with chronic and symptomatic PAD based on emerging datasets for antithrombotic therapy.
- New patient management approaches in PAD
- Focus on practical use of contemporary Vascular Protection Strategies in order to reduce the risk of limb and cardiovascular events
- The multidisciplinary approach to the management of patients with PAD: challenges of current management pathways, potential barriers to implementing a best practice multidisciplinary approach and how to overcome those
Preliminary programme here
Registration request here