ESVS Annual Meeting 2018 Grant Application Form
Instructions how to apply:
- Please complete all applicable sections, as the failure to do so could result in a rejection of your grant application form request
- Completed forms should be submitted by: 12th August, midnight CET
- The grant will generally (see criteria below) cover:
– Full conference ESVS registration fee (access-all-areas)
– Up to 3 hotel nights* (single occupancy, including bed & breakfast and VAT which must be booked via MCI at the Melia hotel based on your registration submission. Exceptionally In case another hotel is being booked directly by the applicant, it will be reimbursed by maximum 3 nights per €140 night)
– Travel reimbursement** (economy flight/train up to the value of €350 for European flight and €1000 for overseas).
– Total grant cover (on average) per applicant 1500€
- If selected to obtain the grant, applicants must register themselves using a specific link which we will send to their email.
- Generally, applicants will be informed within 7 working days of the closing date if their application has been accepted
- If selected, applicants must book their travels at their own expenses, complete the reimbursement form and then email together with receipts &/or invoice of their flight or train ticket to email@example.com Reimbursement will be completed within 10 working days.
- MCI will book applicants hotel accommodation by 20 August 2018 based on the information applicants provide through the dedicated registration platform for selected applicants.
- We require selected applicants to complete a short feedback questionnaire during or after the event.
- Requests will be reviewed by a Grants Review Panel in chronological order.
* Four hotel night accommodations ONLY if appropriately justified due to travel requirements. No accommodation will be given to HCP (Health care professionals) from the Valencia area.
**In the event of a no-show or cancellation we will need a credit card as guarantee.
If you have any further questions or queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All (HCP) health care professionals in the vascular surgery field are eligible to apply, Priority will be given to ESVS members.
For Industry grants, applicants must complete all mandatory fields and upload a CV, together with a recommendation/ reference letter from the Head of Department/Hospital. We want to remind you that there is no age limit requirement.
Geographical Requirement: As of today no additional geographical requirements have been received from industries. Some educational grants from industries could have some geographical requirement and, if received, this will be communicated promptly.
Travelling tickets reimbursements: Need to be submitted within 15 days after the day of arrival at ESVS.
Requests will be reviewed by a Grants Review Panel in chronological order.
Apply to receive a grant for ESVS Annual meeting 2018:
APPLICATION ARE CLOSED
Application deadline: 12 August 2018, midnight CET
Results notification: no later than 17 August 2018
Upon notification, the acceptance confirmation must be provided by 23 August 2018.
ESVS 2018 EDUCATIONAL GRANT PARTNER
The following companies have committed significant funding for Educational Grants to support health care profesionals to attend ESVS Annual conference: