An opportunity awaits you to join the dynamic ESVS Library committee! We currently have two openings on this committee, which aims to provide a “state-of-the-art” online educational experience in order to develop knowledge in vascular surgery.
The platform includes various educational materials, such as videos from ESVS events (Webinars, Masterclasses, Annual Meetings and more), podcasts, abstract books and other documents. In addition, the ESVS Library is a home to the ESVS electronic textbook– “Virtual Vascular” with chapters on pre-defined topics written by experts in different fields of vascular surgery and updated on a regular basis. The ESVS Library Committee works to develop E Learning modules, which are also housed on the ESVS Library and offer a comprehensive overview of specific areas of vascular surgery.
In this light, we are delighted to announce this call for candidates to join the enthusiastic members of ESVS Library Committee.
What is expected from you?
- Work on a voluntary basis
- Work and define the quality and rules for submissions and content (videos, lectures), together with other members of the ESVS Library committee
- Actively participate in ESVS Library committee meetings to define the strategies for development and improvement of ESVS Library; content management and quality control
- Participate in the development of new projects planned to be launched (e-learning modules)
- Be able to spend about 1-2 hours per week for the tasks, besides participating in regular (monthly) teleconferences.
- Attend one face to face committee meeting per year.
- Be familiar with social media and e-learning options
- Have a natural interest in education and be creative in searching for new formats.
Who can apply?
- All active European ESVS members
- The applying candidates should provide evidence of being personally involved in at least 3 educational events
- The applying candidates should provide an evidence of previous relevant experience in e-learning, educational material and/or e-activities.
Deadline to submit your application: midday on 15.01.2024