Annual Meeting Technical Assistants (10)
September 26th – 28th September – Slots to be allocated on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday and Thursday throughout the day.
- An opportunity to work side-by-side, learn from and network with vascular experts
- Behind-the-scenes look into the organisation and content of the workshops you are recruited to.
- Free registration and EUR 500
Workshops are dealing with aortic, carotid, venous, peripheral arterial pathologies, AV access creation, vascular medicine, ultrasound techniques and professional development topics.
- You will be responsible for supporting the successful running of around 6 workshops across the 3-day programme, in different Pathways.
- In general, you will be required to support the Lead Convenor who is organising a specific workshop and the Pathway Lead who is coordinating the whole Pathway.
- More specifically, you would be required to:
- Receive your assigned workshops
- Meet with the Lead Convenors and follow the preparation of the relevant workshops, providing gradual support and help once becoming more familiar with the process.
- Take part in several online meetings and email exchanges in order to prepare the workshops before the congress.
- Sign-in with the workshop registration desk in the morning, collecting and printing any necessary resources for the workshops that day and getting any updates.
- Make contact with the Lead Convenor and other faculty prior to the workshop, letting them know where you are.
- Liaise with the Pathway Lead, as needed.
- Find, move and help set up any equipment needed for the workshop, one hour before it starts, with support from the conference centre and others.
- Ensure the room is set up as required by the Lead Convenor and all AV, refreshments and any special requirements are in place, with support from the conference centre and others.
- Manage the door – ticking off participants against the registrations list
- Support with the dismantling and removing of equipment after the workshop, as needed.
- A basic level of knowledge about the types of equipment used for the ESVS annual meeting.
- Experience in the vascular operating room appreciated.
- Existing Junior Moderators for the online Pathways programme are encouraged to apply.
- Graduated medical students or trainees
Application Process and Timeline:
- New applicants – Applicants to apply below, attaching a CV.
- Please state any times you are unavailable to work, during the Annual Meeting
- Existing Junior Moderators – contact email@example.com – Academy Training Team Coordinator – to express your interest and availability
- Recruitment is ongoing up until the Annual Meeting.
- Rota communicated early August
The ESVS is an inclusive organisation, which values and seeks out a diverse membership pool, promotes inclusion among members. We embrace all differences and foster respect and a sense of belonging. We believe that diversity enriches our perspectives, improves our performance and makes everyone feel safe and valued.